card collector strike it rich

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010...2012 ...2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS
    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ...1975...2015...2017...NBA CHAMPIONS

2. Kronozio
    If he can spend $1500 a week on cards, I would say he is already rich. Geez

Originally posted by yankee98
    If he can spend $1500 a week on cards, I would say he is already rich. Geez
    lol, I'll have to agree on that one!

Geez, I don't think I could spend that much on cards. At one time, at least. (I think I've already spent that much on packs alone!)

yea 1500 on cards at one time ,i,d be seeing a divorce lawyer and paying even more in alimony ,my wife never complains about me buying cards in the 100 to 150 range per box of 24 but 500 for 4 cards ,if i were to pull some noname i,d probably be pissed off for about a month .1 paycheck that i worked over 100 hours for for 3 packs of cards, i don,t think so .just my opinion take care spuds
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

We should all be so lucky as that. *sigh*

If were to buy just 1 pack and get crap i'd kick my own lol, not to mention my wife kicking my just for spending $500 on (her words* stupid cards) lol

If I pulled the card I would've kept it. People always pull the world's most coolest cards and then they just sell them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...101436492&rd=1

Think of it this way chipper10:

You go to your card shop and plunk down $500 on a box of exquiste. You thought for awhile what else you could get with a weeks salary, but thats your choice. You pull that Kobe/Lebron patch and sell it on eBay for $60,800+++. If it were me, I would rather have that to buy more cards than the Kobe Lebron patch. You could get any box, any cards, any piece of memorabilia, any pack or that card. I would rather take the cash

Originally posted by MJacksonKBryant
    Think of it this way chipper10:

You go to your card shop and plunk down $500 on a box of exquiste. You thought for awhile what else you could get with a weeks salary, but thats your choice. You pull that Kobe/Lebron patch and sell it on eBay for $60,800+++. If it were me, I would rather have that to buy more cards than the Kobe Lebron patch. You could get any box, any cards, any piece of memorabilia, any pack or that card. I would rather take the cash
    hell yea man after spending $500 on a pack i would rather have the money than the card

i would buy a 1969 camaro ss and a 1966 or 67 gto

that is what i would do if i pulled something like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast