Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Contest to the NHL Vegas Award celebration

Figured I post this here so someone could win this killer trip: Here a link for those in English and French:

http://vegas.nhl.com/?CID=5977757&CMPID=NHL0167-117445

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me and 11 of my friends from all over the country are meeting up out there while it is going on. We're gonna have a blast! The Dirty Dozen!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Me and 11 of my friends from all over the country are meeting up out there while it is going on. We're gonna have a blast! The Dirty Dozen!

Sounds great look forward to hearing about it after the fact. Have a blast.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

have a blast. you can buy tickets to the awards but they are $500 lol. oh well maybe i'll win the contest. thanks for the link don.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

have a blast. you can buy tickets to the awards but they are $500 lol. oh well maybe i'll win the contest. thanks for the link don.

Not a problem I know I would love to win that would rock. If ya win you can take me LOL.

DON