Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: A tough choice

SCF Rewards
    Country

A tough choice

ok I am going to get a box, do I buy, 03/04 UD Finite basketball, 03/04 SP basketball, 03/04 SPX basketball, 03/04 bowman Signature edition basketball, or a box of 04 sage autographs football? What would you buy. This is really a tough choice, I collect basketball and football equally.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

That is a very tough choice. I'd stick with the 2004 Sage Football. We already know that the field for basketball rc's this year was great but the football field looks quite good also. If you are looking to sell a big pull, you'd get the most out of 2004 Sage because football season is right around the corner. That's just my .02 cents

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is waht I am leaning towards right now. Mainly because your going to get 12 # auto's/jersey's. however its the last chance to buy 03/04 basketball boxes at reasonable prices.

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

if you;re gouing wit fball.. go wit showcase... or wait till elite comes out, i dont like SAge as they arent "real" rookies.

my 2 cents

jared

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

stick with all 2004 football products alot of descent rookies this year i hope lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

Fleer Showcase or Donruss Elite in FB will be the best this year.