Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Just Back from Wings vs Oilers

Well just got in from the Red Wings victory over the Oilers at Rexall, and what an amazing game. This game was special as my Nephew was here from St. John's, Newfoundland for a visit and had the opportunity to see his favourite team the Wings play live for the first time, as well as being his first ever NHL game. The outcome of course was great as well for him.

I have a few pictures included from the game.

And of course 2 Cleary pictures, I have more but I like these two.

Great game, great result, great time.

Anybody else at this one, or watch it on TV?
    PC Players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    NOT DOING ANY TRADING AT THIS TIME

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

I watched it, I have Center Ice, good game Roloson was great

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Rollie was fantastic, stood on his head for the whole game. Conklin wasn't bad either. It was just amazing to watch and of course being between the benches only ten rows up didn't hurt. Couldn't of asked for a better game for my Nephews first game, and I have seen some pretty good ones at Rexall.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

Im going to Wings at Sabres on the 6th, hopefully the Wings lose that one, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pics, it's amazing how the Wings can turn it on when they have to. Glad to hear your nephew had a wonderful time as well.