Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What value would you put on this nice auto

03 Playoff Portraits Autograph Hank Blalock /25

?

Possibly incoming, want to get an estimate of what value it might be worth. Cant find it online, so im assuming its NB/Rarity

not sure but i would be interested if you own it....i would say 30-50, not really sure.....

Al

hmm...i was trying to test the waters of what i could get for it. i was thinking in the 60-80 range since it was #ed/25, but i guess the low#ed donruss inflation was worse than ithought. i was hoping to get tlike a schmidt auto or some other midhighrange hofer for it. lmk what you think. the offer i have goiong for it lasts through tonight

I think $30-$50 seems too low also. I'd lean more towards your estimate. Around $60-$70 or so.

according to Beckett it would be about $10-25 bv... you should get this months Beckett.. It has this thing called the Beckett C.H.A.R.T. (Card Hobby Aggregate Ratings Table) which tells you what your card will be worth if its not in the book anywhere- lists different quantities made, works for autos,game used,inserts, and the like.

garf- ive got the new beckett and you listed hank blalock as a "minor star"........he hit a HR today......has about 15 so far this year..........hes not a minor star

in the new beckett under "unlisted stars" an auto of an active player with a quantity of 20-39 books for $20-60

i would definetly ask at least $60 in trade for it at lowest blalock is gonna be the mannnnnn

Ive seen a kerry wood like that sell on ebay for $30......their the same caliber player i would say 40-60 BV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast