top ten most valuable base sets?

anyone know off the top of their head? Or, which ten do you prefer? Which sets retain their value the most blah blah

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

I meant sets or brands in general, sorry I should have been more specific. Like I prefer bowman and topps chrome.

Bowman Chrome
    Topps Chrome
    Pristine
    Ultimate Collection
    Topps
    Diamond King (has been doing fairly well lately)
    Elite

That all I can think of for now

Leaf Limited, UD Finite, Playoff Absolute, Contenders, Honors...

If you're talking brands that will hold their value long-term, I would go with these:

Bowman Chrome
    2000-2002 Fleer Greats of the Game
    Donruss Elite

I'm referring to baseball. I picked these because the Bowman and Elite all have RCs which usually attain top value if the rookie pans out. Elite g/u and autos always seem to garner a solid price. The GOTG sets come with lots of autos and g/u of retired players that have already proved their worth and in some cases...these players don't appear on many more auto'd cards.