Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See nascards24's Items on eBay

Exclamation Feedback Transfer and SCF Etiquette!

Do you trade on another trade site? Here is the list of sites you can request transferred feedback from:

Trader Retreat
    Hobby Insider
    Rusty Soap Box/Sports Card Haven
    The Bench
    Sports Card Freaks
    UCB
    NUTS
    TCC
    NSCF
    Hobby Kings

Simply follow this link to TRANSFER FEEDBACK. Simply make a new thread and make sure you provide a link to your profile on that other site.

If you have any other questions not covered in this thread we have a great thread called ASK LEO, you can go there and ask him anything and he will have the answer or be able to get the answer you are looking for!

Want more perks for your SCF experience? Sign up for a VIP PACKAGE today!

Leaving Feedback:

One of the biggest parts of trading here on SCF is leaving feedback to let other traders know which traders are good or bad.

In every card for card trade, you should always leave feedback unless there is a rule against leaving feedback for the kind of trade which was done. (I.e. card cash for card trade.)

Below is my guide on what I personally think feedback should be. This isn’t a standard guide by SCF. It's what I think feedback should be. What I
    mean by that is what grade you give the other trader. Obviously if the trader informed you that it will be a week or something before he or she can send out or will send in a Plain White Envelope you shouldn't take anything away for that.

Positive +1
    A positive should be given if the trade went according to how it was planned. Member sent out cards or money within a reasonable amount of time (within 3 days of posted trade, per SCF rules) and was shipped in a bubble mailer and hard protection unless the other trader let you know.

Neutral 0
    A neutral could be given in the following circumstances:
    -Member takes a bit longer than he or she should to send out (for example, more than a week), unless the trader informed you already.
    -Member sent in a Plain White Envelope but card came undamaged and was in top loader or other hard protection. -Neutral can also be given if a member has bad communication like not replying to PM's.

Negative -1
    A negative should be given if a trade went bad. An example would be if the trader never sent you the payment or the cards he or she owed you. Or if a member sent a card in a Plain White Envelope and it came damaged and the member won't give a refund or replace it. If a member took a really long time (for example, a month) to send out you could also give a negative.

When leaving feedback, you get to include a comment to all the other members on here in the traders feedback spot. State if the trade went well or what went wrong. If the transaction was positive you might write, "Great trader! A+!" Or if the transaction was negative you might write, "Horrible trader! Ripped me off!"

PM Etiquette :

Just felt like I should tell new members a bit about the PM system.

The PM system, or private message, is very useful for trades and everything else. A PM can also be used to contact members quickly because a member can't check a thread every five minutes.

PMs should always be replied to. Even if you don't need to reply to something it is nice to reply so at least the other member knows you read it. Sometimes members ignore PM’s because they aren't interested in the offer a member is giving or many other possibilities. This can be very hard for the member waiting for the reply. Even if you're not interested you might as well let the member know. If you back out of a trade and just want to forget about it you still should let the member know.

Also, SCF now has a LIVE CHAT area where trades can be worked out and members can just generally chat. There is also an IM SYSTEM which VIP/Premium members can utilize.
    If you Have ANY QUESTIONS Or Concerns'
    Please Feel free to Contact Myself Or Another
    Team member.
    Thank You
    Richard Steeves { New Member Team Manager }

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been trading on Cloutsnchara.com... Why can't I transfer feedback from that site?

BANNED

Country
    See nascards24's Items on eBay

I've been trading on Cloutsnchara.com... Why can't I transfer feedback from that site?

Reason being there not affiliated with us.
    The sites that we transfer feedback from are affiliated sites.
    Hope this Answer your Question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It does. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cofe1204's Items on eBay

Are there any other etiquette rules besides the one listed here or is there a thread that I may refer to. I have not used this site much but I am interested in expanding my trading opportunities