Honor Roll Tony Gonzalez #ed/25 FT

Dont know quite what its worth, help would be appreciated. Id be looking for a baseball or basketball auto below whatever that value is.

Zach

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

what year is? what is the name of the card(deans list ect..)?

03 Honor Roll Base Set Parallel #ed16/25

I'd be interested, though I don't have any autos in baseball/basketball. Please check my site just in case there is something else you like. Thanks, Adam

sorry, there really isnt anything id need. thanks though

well the Silver is numbered to 200 and books at $5, the cards #ed to 25 are not priced in beckett due to scarcity but that should give you a rough idea.

well, proportionately that would make it bv$40, but im guessing it would be more around the 25-30 range right?

tough to say, find yourself a chefs fan and you may get that, and yes I did mean to spell it chefs.