Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broncos Broncos Broncos

Broncos Broncos Broncos

I need em, I have many many Auto's and GU for trade I really need your Broncos!!! I need Elway RC's I need TD Auto's I do NOT need PORTIS. I am trying to complete an Autograph poster of Bronco Cards I need alot!!! I alos need classic Broncos Auto's if you have them, Mecklenberg, Atwater, Ect.... Hell I even need an Elam Auto!! Click the WWW at the bottom of this post for my complete trade list
    Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    i like these. i just put my inserts on my site and i have soem cool TD cards. i also have a TD jersey. i have base cards of him as well. if ur interested in any of these cards lmk. thanks.

Barry Sander- 01 Donruss Classic Team Colors (two colors from number in patch, very nice)
    Donovan McNabb- 04 Ultra Gridiron Producers GU

how nice is that elway RC? on a scale of 1-100 what rating would you give its condition?

I would trade you the Barry Sanders+ The Mcnabb, for your Elway RC. I would even Throw in $10 cash and 3-4 Roy Williams Base CArds.. LMK

Would you be interested in this card?

http://groups.msn.com/tasmallplaceto...to&PhotoID=602

Looking for Emmitt Smith,Ricky Williams and ANYBODY in a Dallas uniform!!

LMK
    Harry

Back It Up
    Barry Sander- 01 Donruss Classic Team Colors (two colors from number in patch, very nice)

I really really could use that sanders!!!!!!!! I have that Lelie SPX and I also have the Chauncy Billups SPX LMK!!!! I could use that BAD!!!!!

Thanks

jimmy

Back It Up
    I will do the Lelie/Billups straight up

dont know if ur a cowboy can but I also have these
    01 UD graded Jersey Keyshawn Johnson
    02 Ud Authentics Glory Bound Roy Williams Jersey

I could use the mcnabb jersey or the rivers if it books lmk thank u very much
    First and for most though i really want that Sanders if still had

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast