Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

'84 Topps Customs of '09 Brewers???

Hey SCF.

I can't hold off on asking this anymore! For those of you guys that make customs, I would like to get customs made of any, or all, the '09 Brewers players on a Custom that mimics/replicates the '84 Topps series.

If anybody is able & willing to create these customs for me please PM me!
    I will definitely compensate you for your labors!
    I'm not looking for freebees unless that's how you want it to be.

I will then TTM or IP the customs to my beloved Brewers!

Thanks a lot, David

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nightofthelivingchris's Items on eBay

can you post an image of the 84 card? and possibly a list of top priority players. i can probably help you out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We have already stated that we do not want anyone to emulate a set of cards for their customs, due to infringement on copywrites! Please do not place these types of posts in the forum. Best of luck on your collection and thanks for your contributions, just please only show original design customs on the forum!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

YIKES! Sorry...

I got the idea after seeing 1984 Topps replica cards of Braun and a few other MLB stars on a MLB Live advertisement I got an email for.

Thanks for the note.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhornjunkie's Items on eBay

We have already stated that we do not want anyone to emulate a set of cards for their customs, due to infringement on copywrites! Please do not place these types of posts in the forum. Best of luck on your collection and thanks for your contributions, just please only show original design customs on the forum!

You guys should sticky this at the top of the forum. I wasn't aware, and posted a few that I did based on 93 Topps, 94 UD and 96 UDCC football, and got asked by maple19 to remove a Collector's Choice logo that I forgot to take off, but that was it.