Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wrestlemania Predictions?

Well people, the general discussion portion of this bored has gone a little stale. I understand this, considering we are primarily a trading site, but I am kinda bored this evening so I figured I would gauge people's opinions of what will happen at the superbowl of wrestling (and no, Big Evil, I am not referring to TNA Bound for Glory ).

I am thinking that Christian Cage is gonna walk away with the money in the bank; HHH will defeat Orton; and Big Show will somehow walk away with the other title. Oh, and in the most exciting match of the night (insert sarcastic tone here), Jeff Hardy will beat Fat Hardy in the Civil War match.

Any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a vid i made on youtube of my predictions. feel free to subscribe :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

all i wanna see is

edge keep the belt.

and The HHH Vs Randy be a good one!

somehow i think randy orton will win it though...

undertaker will beat HBK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think...

Undertaker def. HBK
    Triple H def. Orton
    Cena def. Edge and Big Show
    Christian wins money in the bank match
    Jeff Hardy def. Matt Hardy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

orton takes the title, cena wins the title (edge is hurt and needs rest) the hardy match will be bad- the storyline buildup is really weak
    MOTB has only 3 realistic winners- so its either Punk or Christian
    Jericho match will be awful, the "legends" angle is really terrible- someone with Jerichos mic and in ring skills should be headlining, not wrestling has-beens
    Taker wins

and my last prediction is... I WONT be buying it, not at 55 fricking bucks...its not going to be that good of a show- the undercard besides the big three or four matches is terrible
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

orton takes the title, cena wins the title (edge is hurt and needs rest) the hardy match will be bad- the storyline buildup is really weak
    MOTB has only 3 realistic winners- so its either Punk or Christian
    Jericho match will be awful, the "legends" angle is really terrible- someone with Jerichos mic and in ring skills should be headlining, not wrestling has-beens
    Taker wins

and my last prediction is... I WONT be buying it, not at 55 fricking bucks...its not going to be that good of a show- the undercard besides the big three or four matches is terrible
    Ed

If the Hardy match is anything but the show opening match, that's a shame . . . the Diva battle royal may be better than this one (esp. if Morella is in it)

I agree with you that Edge will not win the Triple Threat, I am just thinking they will swerve us on it.

Only viable winners of the MOTB in my book are Christian or MVP; as little as they have been using Punk, I just can't see them giving him that guaranteed title again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

Orton
    Cena
    Benjamin(dropped the US title for a reason, and no one's talking about him winning)
    Jeff Hardy
    JBL
    Undertaker
    Santino wins the diva's battle royale

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Santino wins the diva's battle royale

would LOVE to see this happen!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ORTON VS HHH- ORTON when Steph turns on hhh.

25 DIVA BATTLE ROYAL- Gail Kim.

TAG TEAM UNIFICATION MIZ/MORRISON VS THE COLONS- MIZ AND MORRISON with a dirty finish.

LEGENDS VS Y2J- Y2J steals one.

MONEY IN THE BANK- MVP/ Christan/ Cm punk. Its a toss up.

REY VS JBL IC MATCH- JBL wins, and retires.

MATT VS JEFF- Matt Kills JEFF

EDGE VS CENA VS BIG SHOW- Big show wins. KO's Vickie and Edge. after and an edge spear on Cena.OR Edge wins barely. then the winner of the MITB challenges him right there.

TAKER VS HBK- UNDERTAKER (match of the night)
    I'm pretty pumped up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW anyone who thinks the Hardy match will blow is out of their mind.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast