Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

BTW anyone who thinks the Hardy match will blow is out of their mind.

they dont have good matches, we've seen them wrestle before, its nothing special or that great...

my predictions

Undertaker beats HBK, i still think it'd be great if this was a HITC match though
    Orton beats HHH, Its Ortons time
    Cena beats Edge and Big Show, sadly he wins, he is so over the top, and wins to much, its more predictable than when HHH winning titles
    CM Punk wins money in the bank match, i'm not even sure why Mark Henry is in the match, can he even climb up the ladder?
    Jeff Hardy def. Matt Hardy, it seems to obvious this will happen
    Jericho probably will lose somehow against the HOFers, but he shouldnt even be in the match, he should be in MITB atleast
    Rey beats JBL, then JBL should re-retire

everything besides MITB, HHH/Orton, and HBK/Taker i think will be bad, and i dint realize this was $55!?!?! my oh my have things changed, i remember this use to be $30-$35
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't count out ANYONE in the MITB match seeing remember what happened with Kennedy. Anyone could win it, but later could lose their shot at the title to someone else.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kingofcards33's Items on eBay

the hardy match will blow only if wwe is in control with the match if the hardy's are in control of the match the match will rock.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard HBK/taker is going to be a double dq or countout
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard HBK/taker is going to be a double dq or countout

why would they do that? it would be the worst possible finish

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since when have they cared about how matches finish? It would save face for UT and HBK with neither of them having to lay down for the other.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since when have they cared about how matches finish? It would save face for UT and HBK with neither of them having to lay down for the other.

HBK has lost before at Wrestlemania, besides, I can say that i honestly believe HBK doesnt care if he were to win at Mania or to lose, Taker just doesnt want to end the streak, he will let it end when he wants to..

a double DQ or double countout, would be more or less a tie which would "end" the undefeated streak

SCF Rewards
    Country

A tie is neither a win or a loss, that is why it is called a tie. So the undefeated streak would stay alive.

If that happened, I'd look for a rematch the next night on Raw with HBK getting the win.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If taker and HBK ends in any way other then a A tap out of Pin it would be a waste. I'd rather have taker Loose then have tie, or dusty finish.

Here is the a romured Call sheet for tomorrow. (no spoilers)

*****cat Doll Nicole Scherzinger
    sings America The Beautiful

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
    Rey Mysterio vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield ©

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs Montel Vontavious Porter vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Legends Challenge Gauntlet Match
    Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka (w/ Ric Flair and Mickey Rourke)

WWE Tag Team Championship Unification Match
    WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz vs World Tag Team Champions Carlito and Primo Colón

Extreme Rules Match
    Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

LIVE Musical Performance from critically-acclaimed artist Kid Rock
    25-Diva Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal

Participants include: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Pheonix, Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Victoria, Mae Young and Gail Kim.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
    John Cena vs Edge © vs The Big Show

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker
    WWE Heavyweight Championship Match

Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) ©

SCF Rewards
    Country

how would a tie end his undefeated streak? its neither a lost or a win.

HBK has lost before at Wrestlemania, besides, I can say that i honestly believe HBK doesnt care if he were to win at Mania or to lose, Taker just doesnt want to end the streak, he will let it end when he wants to..

a double DQ or double countout, would be more or less a tie which would "end" the undefeated streak

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast