Thread: NEED SHAUN ALEXANDER

NEED SHAUN ALEXANDER

one of my favroite cards of all time have 125 different cards and 3 game used need an auto please help want any offers will buy please

i have one, '04 showcase sweet sigs, have anyone in my sig

This will probably get more exposure in the FB Trading Forum...moving there now...good luck
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Re: NEED SHAUN ALEXANDER

Originally posted by autographer11
    one of my favroite cards of all time have 125 different cards and 3 game used need an auto please help want any offers will buy please
    PM a member here with the name "Shockers". He has a ton of Alexander cards including autographs. He may be able to help you :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Sorry I don't have an auto. But I do have a Shaun Alexander/Curtis Martin 2000 Leaf Certified Mirror Black Certified Skills #d 06/25 Graded PSG 10 Gem Mint.
    PM me if you could use it,
    Thanks,
    Steve

I have his '00 Private Stock private signings autograph #33

plz PM me on what autos you have for trade or the best $ offer on the alexander. Thanks, TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them