Thread: NBA TRADE mavs/magic

NBA TRADE mavs/magic

mavs get

lattner
    stackhouse
    5th overall pick

wizards get

jamison

this is a horable trade. mainly because the 5th pick. but then again not the best draft year either.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    You might want to change your title. "NBA TRADE mavs/magic" to include the correct teams.

I think it is a pretty good trade. This years draft won't be as good as last years for sure. If Laettner can clean up his act it will be a great deal for the Mavs.

i think it's a pretty good trade. stackhouse will prove to be valuable and laettner just needs to pick it up. i think the mavs did well in this deal.

the wizards are not going to be good.
    there going to need atleast 20 each for arenas and hughes hopefully haywood will start most of the season

I expect to see the same high powered duo of Arenas/Jamison that we had at Golden State (not that it will give the team a lot of wins), but they will gradually get better (they were plagued with injuries last season).

That's a weird trade for the Wizards but good for the mavs for sure lol

I also really think the heat made a stupid pick and passing up Jameer Nelson for a sweet back up PG, and who the hell is this kid they got i never even heard of him lol. Instead of going for right now they wanna wait till 3 or 4 years from now?? stupid pick by the heat and now the magic gets the rights of Nelson go figure lol

Knight the heat didn't make a bad pick.
    you already have a YOUNG pg why do you need another that could be as good. thats just wasted talent

Cause the heat need to think about winning NOW not just keeping a good players around wasting time lol, They have a chance to do something now to make an impact for next season, they still need a big center back up PG and they had a chance to get someone who could step right in and help out. I still havn't met 1 person here in miami that is happy with there picks, Wright might be good 3 or 4 years down the road, but that's a 50/50 chance and a long time to wait, Nelson could have made an impact NOW lol. I don't know what the Heat are thinking at all man lol.

it wasn't the best pick for the heat. but rember you put to young college superstars on one team there will be probs all season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast