Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need some box advice

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

i need some box advice

i wanna buy a box on ebay, and i am a little torn. i was gonan get a box of 03 bowman YS, but i have seen what other people have gotten and ive not been impressed. i am also thinking about 02 sig series. if there is 1 memorabilia card a box i will definitely get those. as you can see i do not wanna spend more than $55 on a box and thats why these were some of my choices. if anyone else has any suggestions on a box let me know. im not looking to go over $60 and i want a box with a chance at some lower #'d rookies and some nice game used (i.e. parkhurst, bap mem., etc). let me know what your recommendations are.

clint

SCF Rewards
    See goalpucks's Items on eBay

does it have to be 02-03? Boxes I'd recommend from previous experience:

01-02 Mask Collection (I've busted (3) 12 box cases)
    01-02 BAP Sig Series (busted (1) 20 box case)
    01-02 Parkhurst (busted (1) 16 box case)
    02-03 Mask Collection (busted (1) 14 box case)

Those are just ones I've had good experience with in the past. I'm looking to buy another case of the sig series and the mask collection from 01-02. The parkhurst had some really nice game used.

Boxes I wont buy again:

01-02 Vanguard (busted (1) 20 box case) - ugh horrible :o)

those are really the only products i've dealt with so far since january.

SCF Rewards

yea i definitely dont want mask collection but i am leaning toward either 02 sig series or 02 parkhurts. thanks for the advice though

SCF Rewards

see it's easier for me to say I made big pulls..I opened 20 boxes..you've gotta pull something out of that :o) I like to get a case of one product, keep all the cards I want, trade or sell the rest hoping I make back some on the case. I just like to open packs and since when I used to buy boxes I rarely ever pulled anything good, I figure if I buy a bunch I'll have a better shot. let me know what you decide to get and what you pull.

SCF Rewards
    See kanabar's Items on eBay

02 sig series is great and can be bought cheap on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

THe problem with the 02 BAp products is the Redemtion points are no longer worth anthing. And you could probably sell or trade the around 50 you would get in a 03 BAP product for something nice.

SCF Rewards

niko is right about those points. I threw all mine away because they were expired and no one seems to want them as collectibles. :/

SCF Rewards

well the redemption points arent a factor in my decision. i bought a box of last years bap memorabilia and i just let the points sit around and i didnt do anything with them anyways. my little brother just got a box of 02 parkies off of ebay so i think i will go with the 02 sig series. thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards

awesome - let us know what you end up with!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

bowman YS is a good box. you get veterans and rookies in it. some cards are numbered due to small amounts made. you also get 4 memorabilia cards per box. good deal i think. u can get one of those for 45 bucks on charmcitycards.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast