View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLL!

my choice is Stoudamire -- barely 19, and played great in NBA right out of high school

And I am moving this out of the trading section over to the General sports talk area

Amare... just wait untill this kid really gets buffed up. He's going to be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come.

Tpugh choice. Any of the 4(other than Jordan, or Ginobli) are equally as good in their own way. Tony Parker was the second best player on the best team in the league, Ming is arguably the best young player in the league(but still could be figured out), Stoudamire was the most dominant high schooler in his rookie year that i've ever known, and then there's my pick(just because he's a Spartan) in Richardson, who can dominate a game.

How'd Ginobli get 2 votes? He wasn't even the best rookie in the trade to Orlando?

lol...must have been die-hard SA Spurs fans.

No way would any team pick Ginobili over Amare or Ming

Amare - trust me guys - watched him all season here in Phx - he looks good. Of course, Tony Parker has a great upside as well - SHOOT, the guys about 12 w/ several years of pro experience b/4 the NBA - I truley think Parker will go down as one of the greatest point guards ever b/4 his career is over!!

I picked Amare Stoudamire. Mainly for the same reason as Iggy. This guy is only gonna get bigger and stronger.

Probably Amare Stoudamire. He was one of the few young players out of high school to live up to the billing.

famod
    Stoudamire- only rook that played like a vet, and he's not even 20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast