Thread: Anyone interested in Kobe's?

Anyone interested in Kobe's?

Here are just a small sample of inserts that I have of him. LMK if anyone is interested in trading or buying:

2002/03 Authentics Heroes of Basketball $10
    2001/02 Heritage Cross over $10
    1999/00 Ovation Superstar Theatre $12
    1999/00 Ionix Reciprocals $15
    1998/99 Upper Deck AeroDynamics $10
    1997/98 Flair Showcase Row 2 $10
    1998 Collectors Edge Impulse T3 $10

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

23jordan8kobe- Depends which Braves they are. Who do you have?

leftyshan- Do you have any of the people in my sig? Or I would really need Bowman Chrome RC's, Topps Chrome RC's, Pristine RC's or relics in any sport. Those are my main priority. I am also working on a 2002/03 Finest set in basketball so if you have any cards in that set, PLMK.

I also have a ton more Kobe inserts if you are interested. I believe they are mostly cheaper ones ($5-$8).

Also have a ton of base cards of him that I will also trade off.

Chris,

Have any soap??

;)

btw, it turns out I dont have any 02-03 Finest Refractors. I must have been confused on the year for some reason. I usually know my inventory rather well, lol. Sorry about that.