2004 Donruss Elite Hobby Boxes for Sale

Hi,

I got tired of taking chances on pre-orders and buying boxes on Ebay and holding my breath to see if they would ever arrive (I've been burned a few times...). So I decided to buy a case of 2004 Donruss Elite Football from a card shop/distributor at less than retail ($85.00 per box) to guarantee a fair price and no sleepless nights waiting for the Ebay deliveries, etc.

I'm looking to sell 8 boxes at the $85.00 plus exact shipping to recoup my money...I want to see if there is any interest here before I list on Ebay.

My Ebay seller name is also jayc63 and I have over 500 transactions with no negatives (buying and selling)...I have only completed one trade on this site but have over 25 positive trades on The Bench so you can feel secure.

These boxes are selling for $99.00 at most of the Card Dealers on the Web (Dave & Adams, Charm City, etc) so this seems like a decent price.

Any interest, please let me know, I will accept Money Orders or PayPal (prefer Money Orders).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Joe

Yeah, is ins or delivery conformation included with shipping as well.. and who is it through

Jay

pr0phet & Hot Sauce:

I will ship via US Postal Service if you agree to buy a box, I would ask that you send me your address and let me know exactly which extra services (insurance, delivery confirmation, priority, etc.) you would want, then I would reply back to you with the exact cost of the delivery that you chose. I am not looking to make money on the shipping like the Ebay auctions do.

So it would then be $85.00 for the Box and the exact cost of the delivery you choose.

Hope that clarifies it...please let me know if you are interested or have other questions.

Thanks,

Joe