Looking for Someone With Graded Card Experiences

Hey,
    I am not only a collector of sports cards, but a freelance hobby writer as well. I am currently working on a series of articles focusing solely on the graded card market. I am looking for a single collector from about 6 different message board sites who is willing to fill out a small questionnaire of about 10 questions dealing with your experiences with grading. I am looking preferably for someone with a good knowledge of and experience with one or more of the following card grading companies; GAI, PSA, BGS, to fill this out. One member will be selected from each site to fill this out, so I have a broad range of different collectors. If you are interested, please post your email address and the questionnaire will be sent. This information will not be used in any way to send spam, and you can check out my site, www.freewebs.com/writer2244/ if you don't believe I am legitiment. Thank you for your time

Henry

Hey Henry,

Although I am not familiar with a lot of companies I do know a lot of people to ask questions about them and all

if needed email
    jad636@yahoo.com

Jay