Looking for D.Wade Flair Box Topper

Hi,
    My local dealer pointed me to this site. I have been searching for a Dwayne Wade Fleer Flair box topper from 03-04. Have spent way too much buying boxes. Have lots of great stuff to trade. Only basketball and Football. I am trying to collect every Wade rookie card other than the ridiculous low numbered inserts (1/1 stuff) I have 17 autos and 23 game used so far. This is just a partial of some things I have to trade:
    Eli Manning Sage hit Auto BV $100
    M.Clarret Sage Hit Auto BV $60 Short Print
    M.Clarrett Sage Sig. Jsy #/75
    P.Stoyakovich UD Glass Auto Focus BV $50
    Jamal Lewis Prestige Jsy #/103
    Tracy McGrady UD Glass Superlative Swatch BV $20
    Luke Ridnour UD Honor roll Signature Class (wood card) BV $40
    Mike Williams Prestige Short Print BV $100
    This is just a small list of some stuff. I have lots of great cards that I'm not attached to. Please let me know if you have the box topper or any other wade inserts or autos that you would trade away. Thanks!

Not many doubles. I had a bunch but just traded them last week. I have a double of the Topps Cont. collection card. It is a jsy card 03 Tribute #'d out of 225. The jsy is red. I think it is out of 225 but might be 175. I'm at work and don't have it in front of me. You collect Wade? Have you ever seen the box topper I'm talking about? I would trade you cont. collection card. Also collect Packer cards.

I never even heard about the box topper untill i read your post lol, is it a really cool card to have?

Is there anything on my trade lists you would like to trade for that double wade you have?