Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extremely bummed with Fleer!

Angry Extremely bummed with Fleer!

Hi everyone. I'm Thomas from Wisconsin. I'm new to this site but like it a great deal already.
    I bought 3 boxes or Flair Final edition hoops as did my friend the other day. We were both so upset. First of all, I had the same first 4 cards in all three of my boxes. My friend had those same cards in 2 of his boxes. One of my packs didn't even have an auto. The autos we did get were horrible. Dajuan Wagner, Fred Jones, mostly players that don't even start on their teams. Not only that out of six boxes we got no: Wade, C.Anthony, L.James, Darko, Bosh or Heinriech. Instead we received 4 of the exact same Lamar Odom Jsy Cards. I expected way more from this product. I may not buy Fleer anymore. They have no LJ gu/autos or MJ. The least they could do is have better packaging. We dropped a combined $680 bucks and didn't get anything at all!!! No dual or multi colored jsy cards nothing. Curious if anyone else had simalar luck with Fleer Flair Final Edition. My money is going to Upper Deck from now on.

I have collected for a long time now. The basketball industry belongs to upperdeck. UD has the best 4 players in contract, Lebron, Kobe, KG and MJ.

Every year the top product is released by UD, if not the top 5.

Im with you and always have been. I only buy Upper Deck.

jt

man, im so tired of hearing this, card companies dont seem to care about the collector anymore, $20+ for a pack of cards that you only pull $5 bv, is ridiculous, and that $5bv is even worse most of the time, beleive me man, your not the only one frustraited with some of these card companies, I feel your pain.

Good to know I'm not alone out there. It sometimes feels like it up here in Northern Wisconsin. I only know a couple people that collect with the zest I do around here. I sent fleer a letter about my situation. I will post the results if any.

I had a problem with Upper Deck about a year ago. I bought some packs and they were all short by 3 cards. Upper Deck sent me an apology letter along with 5 unopened packs of cards. Scored big points with me for doing that. Most big business don't give a crap about their customers.
    Thomas

What's really unfortunate is that Fleer's customer service is probably the worst in the industry. I am interested to see how they respond to your letter, if they do at all.

i bought a 2003 baseball topps chrome traded and rookies and it had been seached!

it was filled with 10 cards with doubles so 5 pairs of 1989 topps useless cards! i was so upset

sometimes you go on cold streaks, it happens. thats why its silly to buy such highend packs. Imagine if you bought a box/pack of Exquisite and pulled regular patch auto of a nobody and a common rookie auto- itd be almost the same difference. bad luck just happens sometimes. BUY SINGLES lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast