Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dwyane Wade Framed Piece

Not really a card but I have a "Mounted Memories" framed piece of Dwyane Wade #30 of 50 made which has two 8x10's and one is auto'd and in between the two pictures is a swatch of white jersey and a nameplate with is name, number, and his nickname "Flash" as well as a short description of his career up until 2005 when I purchased it for $450. And you know it is nice and valuable coming from MM but I just don't have room for it and going to see if anybody wants it. Ask for scans if interested!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested. Please post pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

PAID 450 WILLING TO LET IT GO FOR 300!!! Ask and I can email you a picture of it

SCF Rewards
    Country

$275 is as low as I go before I just hang onto it? Well worth it