Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 231 of 318 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3175

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

No one has to share their addresses! I have never been upset when someone does not share. It does bother me to see people trade addresses! Listen I understand that you think there is value, but I value a community more. Look we have the TTMM full of addresses and yes there are even email addresses listed in there! Please still post what you are willing to share in the TTMM, it does benefit all of the autograph community. I am sure that there are members like Maple19 who have shared more than you can imagine to help others here. I also have tried to share all addresses that I used unless asked not to by the celebrity or athelete. We had this same debate when I posted a certain basketball players agents email last season! The point is make your choice to share or not. I will say thank you to all of you who do share and have helped with my collection and that of others. I do understand that you do not want the address you used to go bad, but you already used it. Are you saying that you need to ask for another before it goes bad? Once you have your autograph why would you not want to share? Again it is your choice and guys once they have said NO let it be. Congrats on your autographs and thanks for sharing them. It does show others that there are addresses out there that they have not tried and can look for. I would also point out that not too many members are adding new addresses to the TTMM? I would guess that we have more people willing to use the addresses we already have than to add new ones with a little bit of work?

Great way to summarize this. But we are not going to ask for another auto but I don't want the people who generously sent autos to a couple of fans to get like 50 requests in one day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

To me if i got a Huge name player on a private address or email. i would not post it only b/c every1 will want the address and if i gave it out it prob wouldnt work out for any1 and every1 will be sending me PM's like crazy.

But Awesome success on the AP and Granger

SCF Rewards
    Country

To me if i got a Huge name player on a private address or email. i would not post it only b/c every1 will want the address and if i gave it out it prob wouldnt work out for any1 and every1 will be sending me PM's like crazy.

But Awesome success on the AP and Granger

That is exactly why many including me don't post here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, I didn't think a debate would go on, but alas, it's here. I only posted the success because it was just too great to not share. A couple of people have PM'd me regarding this email and this will always be my answer:

I want to respect the person's privacy and really don't want the man to have to deal with a bunch of requests, so I'm not going to spread around the email, sorry.

I understand that we are a community and it's beneficial to share, but does anyone seriously think that any person, let alone AD, would accomodate hundreds of requests showing up in their inbox?

I've a handful of big successes, because big names are whom I go after, and, prior to AD, have been contemplating if I should post when something huge comes in. I just wanted to show people that anything is possible, but if this will only lead to arguments, jealousy, anger, or whatever, this is my last post in the email section.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Got another Gordon Ramsey today... Had him send this one to my parents house

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Wow, I didn't think a debate would go on, but alas, it's here. I only posted the success because it was just too great to not share. A couple of people have PM'd me regarding this email and this will always be my answer:

I understand that we are a community and it's beneficial to share, but does anyone seriously think that any person, let alone AD, would accomodate hundreds of requests showing up in their inbox?

I've a handful of big successes, because big names are whom I go after, and, prior to AD, have been contemplating if I should post when something huge comes in. I just wanted to show people that anything is possible, but if this will only lead to arguments, jealousy, anger, or whatever, this is my last post in the email section.

Please keep posting your successes! Even though we can't get them it feels good to see someone else get a star auto that I haven't gotten

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashleysaborhodes's Items on eBay

Got Mike Eurizone 2 days ago,took about a week.Received an autographed 8x10 of New Mexico Lobos mens basketball head coach Steve Alford,took about a week and a half.Got the email from UNM's athletic website www.golobos.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been a member of sportscardforums for a couple years now, i usually just look around at the cards that members want to trade but never really make trades. I really like collecting autos, I usually go to Colts camp to get Mannings Auto. Well I have 10 Autos from him now.In Person. I also have meet and received autos from eric gordon, conley,Odon ,Zeller.All from Indiana.
    Anyway, I happened to read this thread, "Autos through email." It was theFirst time I heard of that. Well I read the thread and started emailing. Thanks to everyone who posted their successes and the emails.No Autos yet but only 3 days. What i want to say is I noticed there was some comments about not giving emails out after success, i feel it should be up to the person who looked and looked just to find the email. After i found out about emails I have been on the net looking and looking for those emails. It is very easy to research , look up agents,foundations even their own web sites. I did all this and even googled autos through email and found someone that has pages of emails. Now he does want donations but it is not forced. Which i feel if some of the emails work i will donate. Someone did alot of work keeping up with everything. Anyway what i am trying to say is don't be mad at someone who doesn't tell you, They found it somewhere just go find it. One more thing, i will post all my successes with the emails.
    Good luck hunting

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashleysaborhodes's Items on eBay

Received an 8x10 of Florida State football head coach Bobby Bowden today,request took about 2 weeks.Also received University of Maine mens hockey head coach Tim Whitehead today.That also took about 2 weeks.He sent what equals to be a card.Which is nice because it fits in with my albums.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My dad stopped up at my college this weekend as he had a meeting relatively nearby and dropped off the email autographs I had received at home since I had last been there. Dates are approximate:

Randy Edsall (Connecticut football coach) - 4 days
    Josh Pastner (Memphis men's basketball coach) - 4 days
    Mike Krzyzewski (Duke men's basketball coach) - 5 days
    Doc Sadler (Nebraska men's basketball coach) - 11 days
    David Bailiff (Rice football coach) -26 days
    Brian Kelly (Cincinnati football coach) - 28 days
    Mark Richt (Georgia football coach) - 30 days

Possible autopens:
    Gabrielle Reece (Women's volleyball player) - 40 days
    Bob Barker (Former host of "The Price is Right") - 49 days

I'm especially happy to add Coach K to my collection. For those of you who have gotten him before, do you know if he actually writes the "Thanks for your support" message? I believe the signature's real, but it looks like a fresher sharpie was used to write the message than was used for the signature.
    Last edited by bigsweatyguy; 10-10-2009 at 12:17 PM.

Page 231 of 318 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241281 ... LastLast