Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 314 of 318 FirstFirst ... 214264304311312313314315316317 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3175

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent out a bunch of emails to former pro baseball players who are now coaching in college. Hopefully will get some mail in the next few days

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet john harbaugh 8x10 personalized in silver.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent out a bunch of emails to former pro baseball players who are now coaching in college. Hopefully will get some mail in the next few days

Curious who you sent to??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Curious who you sent to??

I will send you a pm tomorrow with the list. Got about 15 back so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nutter025's Items on eBay

Is it possible to send me the list also? I want to try and start getting soem coaches too. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

Is it possible to send me the list also? I want to try and start getting soem coaches too. Thanks!

Ditto please!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would be simpler for everyone concerned to just post your results in the database:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php

That's what it's for, to save everyone from having to send and wait for messages.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Agreed, but its not very easy to look up email successes in the ttm (i.e. no simple search function). I do post in it, so there's a trail for others, but I find it easier coming on the forum to get uptodate info.

It would be simpler for everyone concerned to just post your results in the database:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php

That's what it's for, to save everyone from having to send and wait for messages.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed, but its not very easy to look up email successes in the ttm (i.e. no simple search function). I do post in it, so there's a trail for others, but I find it easier coming on the forum to get uptodate info.

I would disagree. You can certainly look up recent successes by sport and determine very simply which ones are the result of email requests. They are the ones that have success rates listed as follows: 1/0

I have listed more than 1,000 successes this way, and many people have followed suit as a result. You just have to know how to use the system.

In fact, part of my regular procedure is to check the most recent successes, scan for 1/0 listings, and act accordingly. It takes about two to five minutes a day, which is much more effective for me than checking for postings that many people (self included) never make.

In general, I also use the database to store my success information. Having done so, I never bother to post on this forum, since those who know how to use the database updates don't really need the extra information.
    Last edited by wongcastle; 01-15-2015 at 04:22 PM. Reason: addition

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I would disagree. You can certainly look up recent successes by sport and determine very simply which ones are the result of email requests. They are the ones that have success rates listed as follows: 1/0

I have listed more than 1,000 successes this way, and many people have followed suit as a result. You just have to know how to use the system.

In fact, part of my regular procedure is to check the most recent successes, scan for 1/0 listings, and act accordingly. It takes about two to five minutes a day, which is much more effective for me than checking for postings that many people (self included) never make.

In general, I also use the database to store my success information. Having done so, I never bother to post on this forum, since those who know how to use the database updates don't really need the extra information.

You disagree with my subjective belief? I see no point in arguing over what one person finds easier over another.

As I stated I do update the TTM, but not everyone does. Some people prefer the TTM others prefer a forum. I use both.

Page 314 of 318 FirstFirst ... 214264304311312313314315316317 ... LastLast