Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Trade Page Is Done!

My Trade Page Is Done!

Well, almost. Haven't gotten the rookies and high end cards for each sport entered yet but that won't take nearly as long. I have the FB, BB, BK autos and GU all listed. Take a look and let me know what you would like to trade for. It's pretty much all for sale/trade. I also have a wantlist up there. I would like higher end cards of each of the players listed on my wantlist.

you have a great collection, i could use the hank blalock chirography auto. please check my site and lmk what you need for it (if you pick out some gu i'll trade in your favor)

Thanks!

I'll take a look and see what I can find.

Don't know if you noticed but I have a McGahee Pristine Jsy and Kingsbury Ult Coll auto.

Hot Sauce, I like these. Let me know if we can work something out for them.

2001 score select rookie preview auto rudi johnson bv15*

2002 leaf certified mirror gold aaron brooks 3 color (black, white, gold) patch 16/25

2001 sp game used edition authentic fabric deuce mcallister rc jsy bv50

envoy98- is the kingsbury auto the one #ed to 250? if it is, i would need that also, but i already have the ultimate signatures one. what kind of bv are you putting on the blalock? lmk and we can definitely work out a deal, thanks

I figure about 12-15 cash / 25-30 trade on the blalock. The Kingsbury is just the regular sig. That's what I got for $100. :( That and a crummy tomlinson patch. Ah well.

well i definitely want the blalock, will you trade the blalock and the 2002 sp authentic sott tomlinson auto for the aaron brooks patch? if not, please give me another offer because i really want the blalock

envoy, do you still have the McNabb auto that is pictured on your site?
    I have a 03 Finite Peyton Manning auto I would trade for it or a rc year Manning auto.
    plmk & thx,
    Brad

Since I'm giving up 2 auto's will you do this. I'll even give you the Kingsbury auto since you collect him too.

2003 leaf rookies and stars priest holmes/trent green/tony gonzalez triple threads (red, white, red) jsy 29/100 bv30
    &
    Brooks Patch

Hey Mavfan, i don't have it anymore. I traded it away last weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast