Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GU/AUs for cc?

GU/AUs, or packs for cc?

Anybody have any basketball GU or Autos for sale for cc? Also, I might be interested in packs of cards. If so, please list them here and what price you are asking for them DLVD. Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    If you give me some cc i can tell you who on AIM does trade gu's for cc lmk thanks!

No, I'm not interested in handing out donations...

for 291 cc you can get one of these dlvd

02-03 ud glass game gear shane battier
    02-03 ud star imports pau gasol

and i'll look for 2 or 3 base of ron artest.plmk

No thanks - I made this thread when I had a lot more cc. I am not looking to spend all of my cc right now.

But I might be interested in the Artest base cards. PLMK

artest base i have for cc

00-01 fleer mystique #78
    99 press pass #12
    99 edge successors #a-1 insert(was told it books 8)
    99-00 topps tipoff #121
    00-01 fleer game time #42
    00-01 fleer tradition #56
    00-01 fleer tradition glossy #56

plmk how much cc you would give me for these.dont ask me how much i want please,just make me an offer

I need these 2:

99 edge successors #a-1 insert(was told it books 8)
    00-01 topps tipoff #121

You had the year wrong on the Topps Tipoffs, but I changed it.

According to beckett.com, these book for a total of 80 cents. That would amount to 8cc realistically, but I will give you 20cc for them.

if you can make it 28 cc that would be great,since i have to ship these.plmk.ill throw in all the others for a total of 38.cc.plmk

Ok, I will do all of them for 38cc. I will send the cc and my address. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast