Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

01 Mark Prior jersey RC for trade

I have a 2001 Upper Deck Prospect Premires Heros of Baseball Triple game used jersey card of Jeff Vanbenschoten/Mark Prior/Mike Jones #J-VPJ BV-$40 this was an exchange card, Looking for equal value game used of a star baseball player....or of course Pat Burrell

Thanks

Mike

Mike I have a 02 Diamond Connection Bat Around Quad of Maddux/A.Jones/C.Jones/Sheffield BV $40 coming that I would trade for the Prior. Please let me know.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Jfried
    Thanks for the offer, Let me see if I get any other offers and I will let you know

Thanks

Mike

Mike- okay, just please let me know. By the way I still have the 99 Bowman Chrome Diamond Aces Burrell and the 99 Finest Peel & Reveal Stadium Stars Burrell

i need it, dont know if i have anything for ya though

Jfried

I have the Bowman Burrell, but I need the 99 Finest...do you know BV on the Finest card?..PLMK

Thanks
    Mike

Mike- Latest Beckett Quarterly shows $18

bdrr

Thanks for the reply..I didnt see anything I needed..Thanks again!

Mike

JFried

I dont have all that much to trade at this time...would you take these for the Burrell
    04 Donruss Classics Team Colors Bert Blyleven jersey card #d044/100 BV-$10
    02 Playoff Absolute Ron Johnson Rookie Premire event worn jersey/ball card #216 BV-$12 (Vikings..I dont collect Football)

I can trade you both for the Burrell

PLMK

Thanks
    Mike

Mike- I'm not really too interested in those cards, but I would do a larger trade involving the Prior

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast