Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What should I do?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

What should I do?

Okay-
    Here's the situation. I just received a lot of cards I purchased on Ebay. They're nothing big. I noticed how alot of guys are looking for common players. So I decided to try to finish off my collection of Gary Pettis. He was one of my favorites as a kid. I loved watching him chase down balls in CF. He's the reason I play CF. Well anyways, back to the subject. It was a 200 card lot that I won for .01 plus shipping. I figured it would make a nice dent in the 185 cards he has. It did, but the problem is all the cards were dented as well. Should I try and return them or just take the loss. It's not the money it's the principle. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Lefty

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hmmm...personally I would return them out of principle...a part of the reason I buy on eBay is based on the principle that I will receive the cards in excellent condition. It's all a part of being an honorable seller...

But if the cards were damaged because of shipping instead of how it as packed, then I guess I would just chalk up the loss...at least it wasn't major money...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I'd try having a talk with the guy and if I found out that he's just a kid I'd let it slide... which I'd be willing to say is the case.

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

yeah talk to the seller, i know where ur coming from, happened to me before with a lot, all the cards were slightly bent probably from the way they were stored.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I don't think it is worth your time... more hassle than it is worth for .01 and shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    I don't think it is worth your time... more hassle than it is worth for .01 and shipping.

That's what I figured, too. It's just that the cards were shipped poorly. They were put into a 4x4 box without any sleeves or team bags. This guy has a ton of similar lots for sale and great feedback so I don't think he's a kid. Oh well, no biggie. If anyone has any Pettis cards in their common boxes, let me know. I'd be interested in trading for them. Thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

he prolly just doesnt care

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

I am sure I have some Pettis cards somewhere in all my junk boxes I have in the garage. Unless the cards are just in terrible condition, I wouldn't worry about it myself. What can you expect for a penny?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Molina00
    I am sure I have some Pettis cards somewhere in all my junk boxes I have in the garage. Unless the cards are just in terrible condition, I wouldn't worry about it myself. What can you expect for a penny?

They were in terrible condition. I'll put a scan up later of some of them. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by leftyshan
    They were in terrible condition. I'll put a scan up later of some of them. ;)

you payed by paypal right? email the dude and let him know, he got until say like 5 days from today to fix the problem and shipping them back to him is not the answer unless he refunds sends you the money for shipping..