how will the big D do this year

i think dallas will be 10-7 this season. carter is looking better than ever. last season was awesome for him. they don't have a running game, but with the addition of Mr. big mouth Johnson. i think thier air game will improve alot. i think the biggest problem they have is the offensive line. if they can stay healthy and un-injured (which hasen't happend the last five years) they'll be awhole lot better. and as for special teams and defence they'll rank in the top ten like they always do. i'd like to see them win the big game, but i don't see it this year.............GO COWBOYS

i think they wil do fine but,Carter will not be the starting qb watch this very closely bill likes the veteran vinny and drew henson to much i dont really think carter has a chance ,but besides that dallas vs my p-a-t-s in superbowl 39 .
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

with uncertainty in the QB situation you run the risk of who knows what. Im sure that everybody is pretty close but one person will have the edge over the others in some type of situation. The flipping around could cause the chemistry to go sour with a WR or two if it keeps going on.

I say that should at least win 8-9 games, jones should make a fair impact on the team but not a great one and they still got the one good down feild hit in keyshawn

Jay