Thread: First packs opened since 2000.

First packs opened since 2000.

I got two packs today and heres what I got.
    2004 Donruss Elite-Eddie George, Brad Johnson, Ben Troupe, Kendrell Bell, and Anquan Boldin. All from the main set.
    2004 Sage Autographed- Ben Roethlisberger, Devard Darling, Jared Lorenzen, and my auto was Josh Harris. Since I am new to this really how did I do? From what I know I am thinking not to great. But it was only two packs I guess.

I am afraid the Bolden is not #'d. But on a side note it felt great finally opening packs again getting more tomorrow.

hey newb, this may seem dumb. But are you at least familiar with the players in general???

with base cards, you dont get much value unless you meet a collector that needs the person. Harris is an ok player but wont get the value of an eli or anything. Dont hold my word on this, but wasnt he from Iowa

Jay

I am familiar with most of the players I just have trouble with these last couple especially this new year players.

You didn't do to good, but hey we all have our bad breaks. Put it behind you and buy another pack!!

Hey newb heres just a list of some of the newer players and what to expect from your breaks
    Ben Troupe-I believe this is a rookie from elite, that should have a serial number on the back too
    Anquan Boldin-WR for the cardinals and dones pretty good at it too.
    Ben Roethlisberger- Third hottest QB behind Rivers and Manning Devard Darling-Cant really say ive heard of him to often
    Jared Lorenzen-I believe he is 3rd string QB in the Giants roster Josh Harris-Same goes for here, sorry.

I hope that helps
    Jay