Thread: Anyone need this?

Anyone need this?

Got this today by accident, and looking to trade it.

2002 Topps Ten Team Leaders Richard Hamilton GU Shooting Shirt/1000

I would sell this cheap or trade for baseball.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I could use the Billy Wagner GU Jersey, and the Shigetosi Hasegwa 2004 Topps Chrome Refractor. Would do GU for GU straight up, and can thrown in $0.25-$0.50 for the refractor, since that is what it sells around.

freakin webb sucks this year. what part of AZ you live in? this 110 degrees stuff stinks. thank god for computers and stuff.

sounds good Richard Hamilton GU and $0.50
    for they Wagner GU Jersey, and the Shigetosi Hasegwa 2004 Topps Chrome Refractor.

Allstar- PM on its way.

stalking_WOLF- I know, but it isn't all Webb's fault, he has had absolutely no run support most of the ggames. Though there have been two games where he just plain stunk. I Live in Chandler.

i live in chandler to. queen creek and cooper. yeah the d-backs don't have good rum suport. then they leave webb johnson in to long and they start giving runs because they don't want to put in there back ups