Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to trade

Want to trade

Haven't posted my site in a while, please check it out and let me know if you see anything that interstes you. Also I am really in the buying mood right now of autographs...

2. Kronozio
    hey, i really like your giambi auto. also, check my site and see if there are any autos u would like to buy. if u want, get on aim so we can talk faster. would really like to get the giambi. thanks

I could use this:

2004 SP Authentic Garret Anderson Auto 44/60

LMK

I like these, but I dont know if youd trade the upton because you got personal collection next to it, figured Id give it a try

2003 Bowman "Signs of the Future" Zach Greinke Auto RC BV: $25.00

-2004 Topps BJ Upton Autograph BV: $25.00 (PC)

and pujols I like your Cabrera and I am on now, but you aren't? lol!

What About this?

1999 SP Signature Edition David Ortiz

What do you need for this ;)

Im sorry, but Ill I really like is the Upton, which btw is a really cool card, mabye I could use the Maggs

I dont know if I could do that, Ortiz is playing really well, i'll think about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast