Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See cheetah1616's Items on eBay

PERSONALIZED TOPLOADERS !!

Hi, a while back I wanted to spruce up my collection. What I found was these Personalized Toploaders. You can have any players name put on them. Since I collect Ripken and Brady Anderson, I now have about 3000 of these Personalized Toploaders. A guy in Delaware has the machine that puts the names on the Toploaders. They are really inexpensive and a real cool way to store your collection. Full details are now on my web-page. I am a card collector, just like you. I just thought I would share this info with everyone. Just in case someone else might be interested.

Any questions can be answered here or sent directly to him. His email is on my web-page.

Thanks for looking. Ken.
    I collect Cal Ripken, Brady Anderson, Kelly Holcomb, and Smallville cards.

I could use some.. wuts it gonna cost per top loader???

SCF Rewards

spam

SCF Rewards

Spx Collector

All the info is on my web-page. The cost is only $12 for 100 toploaders ordered. Here is a link to the toploader page:

"http://www.geocities.com/cheetah1616/toploaders.html"

Thanks for the interest. Ken.

matt13

No....this is not spam. Please read my initial message. I am a collector just like you. I found these and thought they were neat and decided to share them with fellow collectors. If you're not interested, that's fine. If you are, hope you enjoy them. Thanks, Ken.

I could use.. Dipietro.. All Dipietro.. but let me see about this and I'll get back to u asap..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to buy these back in the early 90's
    my local shop had them. I think I still have a couple kicking around. I remember keeping a doug gilmour & pavel bure :)
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

SCF Rewards

Thanks to all for the interest. As I stated above, this is not a spam message. I get these toploaders from this guy and thought they were a real cool way to store my collection. Just wanted to pass the info on to fellow collectors.

Thanks, Ken.

SCF Rewards

yes it is spam

this is just like showing someone a link thats yours on e-bay

your advertising somthing to earn money that is spam

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A one time post, on a way to store your collection "personalized" comes across as a kind gesture to me.

SCF Rewards

Dan Cloutier

I do not make ANY money from this. The guy that makes them does. I am a collector just like anyone else in here. Just thought they were neat and wanted to share them with other collectors. Sorry if you cannot accept the truth.

Thanks, Ken.