Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (86) HI
    Country
    See jmarc911's Items on eBay

Talking Just 3 cards in the mail this week? Howe Terrible is Dat?

Hey all!!

Pretty slow mail week this time around, but all three are very welcome additions to the Wings PC, so I definitely can't complain!

The 3rd and 2nd Stars came by way of Paul (hockeygrampy) in yet another flawless trade...thanks again, Paul!! ...

3rd Star:

01/02 Pacific Titanium Retail Pavel Datsyuk RC /534

2nd Star:

01/02 Fleer Greats of the Game "Terrible" Ted Lindsay auto SP

And the 1st Star of the week is a card that I discovered in another area of the cyberworld. Now I hadn't actively hunted this card over the years, but I believe it was the first copy that I had seen since a member on another board posted his complete set several years ago! And although I had to give up 4 PC cards for it (including 2 Zettys and a Gordie SOTT )...thanks a bunch to Christian (yzerman4me) for a quick and easy deal! ...

1st Star:

03/04 UD Rookie Update Top Draws Gordie Howe auto SP /14

That's all for now, folks! I'm sure I'll talk to some of you before then, but to everyone making the pilgrimage to Expo next week...be safe, have fun, and happy hunting!! I will be absent once again, unfortunately.

Joshua

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice new items, especially like the Howe

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sweet Cards!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See michiganice's Items on eBay

nice which cards exactly did u trade? like that lindsay!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (86) HI
    Country
    See jmarc911's Items on eBay

Thanks for the posts, guys!

Ice-
    I've always been a fan of the Greats of the Game set (as well as the 02/03 Throwbacks set). It seemed nice back in the day to see Fleer use some unique photography, apart from the recycled stuff that UD seemed to kick out every year (and still does). I would really like to pick up a Gordie auto from the GOTG set some day, but I've only ever seen a few. Oh, and PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice cards, very nice howe, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joshua, solid haul as always. That Howe is INSANE to find these days. It was hard enough to find during it's release year.

Love the shot on the Ted card and the Dats is money. I gotta admit, I have always liked a lot of the Wings players, especially Lidstrom, Howe and Yzerman. But the past few years that Datsyuk character is really growing on me. Dude is sick!

Blog Entries
    Country

sweet cards buddy