Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

You have to ring to enter. Each time I go, they ask me if I have an account, I said no but they still sell me boxes. They seem suprised when I ask for only one box, but never have any problem.

The day I went there they said no to me. Card company could decide to stop selling cards to them if they would have to many card store complain to them. Mainly, as distributor they should not sell to individual. But they do it on internet so I guess it depend who you ask to once you are in. But yes they have the price they sell to store so it has to be good price.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giguer87's Items on eBay

The day I went there they said no to me. Card company could decide to stop selling cards to them if they would have to many card store complain to them. Mainly, as distributor they should not sell to individual. But they do it on internet so I guess it depend who you ask to once you are in. But yes they have the price they sell to store so it has to be good price.

Yep they put good price and if you are able, try to buy more than 2 box and paid cash. They will do a deal for you. Or look with ebay, quecan sell there too.
    Last edited by giguer; 04-26-2009 at 10:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See garasu1's Items on eBay

There's also

Comix Centrale
    7691 CENTRALE ST LASALLE QC CANADA H8P 1L7

A bit on the expensive side, but they're negotiable. If you're a regular customer there, the owner would round off the price for example: 17.45$, then I'd only pay 15$. From time to time they will also give me some bonus, like free storage boxes, free base cards, free packs, etc.

And then there's Coin du jouet:
    Carrefour Angrignon QC H8N 1X1

That place has loads of nice stuff. By nice I mean a 1/1 Wayne Gretzky SPX card, Maurice Richard, Lafleur, Roy, Lemieux, etc. autos gu, 08-09 all star jersey signed by every player that played in that event, Hasek 1/10, etc. Unfortunately it seems that they follow the bv closely, not a penny rebate. Also expect to pay close to 10$ per pack of cards like UD series 1. I always go there to watch the cards and wished I had the $.

Then there's a flea market on the Métropolitain, in St-Léonard. There is one stand there, where 90% of their stocks are habs cards. You can also find some card storage supplies. In my opinion, not worth going there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12