Thread: All Ebay Sellers Please Read

All Ebay Sellers Please Read

I wanna start selling a few boxes at a time on ebay. I was wondering if anyone knows how i could get between 2-5 boxes at cost price so i could make a little profit. Im an honest person, and am just looking to make a few extra bucks. My money situation isnt that good. I havent worked in like 3 years and im not able to go to school. I get about 200$ a month, but its just not enough.

If anyone who knows where i could get some boxes at cost price, please pm me with some info. And if your in the business, maybe i could throw some business your way. Im looking to buy real cheap and sell at a reasonable price. I just wanna make a few extra bucks, im not looking to make a killing. Any help would be appreciated.

Darth,
    First off, sorry to see your in a financial bind, We ALL have been there. Second I know your not going to want to hear this but I have a wholesale account and I can sometimes get boxes cheaper than my "At Cost" price. What it is is the big sellers on ebay get ALOT better wholsale prices since they buy 50+ boxes of each product at a time. I hope this sheds a little better light for you.

Billy

Hey fairbc, i have a couple questions. What do you mean by wholesale account. Is that something on Ebay. And if someone was a "big seller", where would they get their lots from? Would they get it on Ebay or from like the actual card companies?

And what advice would you give for someone who wants to start small and work up to what you do.

Darth- I don't sell boxes online, I just cant make any money. I had to find a LOCAL wholsaler to cut down on the shipping. ... Your best bet is to buddy up with your local hobby shop owner and get him to tell you his secrets.

Yeah, i was thinking of that. There is a lady that runs my local store for her husband who works during the day. And shes the type that never shuts up, so we have a pretty good relationship as is. She pretty much knows everything about me even though im only in there once a month.