Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

The National Sports Collectors Convention

The National will be host to over 700 dealers and distributors, 50 Corporate Displays in 400,000+ sq ft of convention show floor exhibit space.Activities include an Autograph Pavilion with 70+ athletes and entertainment celebrities, a VIP Admission Package with free autographs and gifts, a Kids Free Day plus a special Sneak Peek Night.

The event is open to the general public from July 29-Aug 2, 2009. One-day General Admission Ticket is $15 if purchased in advance. Weeklong VIP Pass is $119 (advance purchase) - Special SUPERVIP Package (limited to 300) is available at $159. Wednesday July 30, 2009 Sneak Peek is 5-9 PM
    Sneak Peek is Free with VIP Admission Package.

Tentative Show Hours:
    Weds 7/29 5PM-9PM
    Thurs-Sat 7/30-8/1 10AM-6PM Sun 8/2 10AM-5PM Family Day

Go to Event Page

Blog Entries
    Country

Is it me, or did the Package prices dropped dramatically..?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is it me, or did the Package prices dropped dramatically..?

I think it just you. What did you recall the prices being?

DON

Blog Entries
    Country

I could of sworn last yr's SuperVIP package was $249 instead of $149

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It was $249...but there was a lot of rumbling about price versus what you got, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with the lowering of the price...they were called All Access VIP packages last year...

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the post Tony.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnm021's Items on eBay

quick question about the national guys... i was wondering how exactly the autographs work. Take for example all the big name players that will be there on Saturday (montana, aikman, etc) if you dont buy 1 of those autograph tickets online that cost anywhere between $100-$200 is there no way to get their autograph? I take it this isnt like the all star fanfest where you line up for autos and dont have to pay anything? like once they go through all the VIP ppl and stuff and the autograph tix do they do it for other people or is the only way to get autos is to buy the advanced thing? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You have to pay to get in the Nationals. After that, you line up in the line of the person you want to get an auto from. Each signer has a fee you must pay to get an auto. It ranges in price depending on what you want signed. If you purchase a VIP package, you will get some coupons for a free basic auto from some of the signer, but none will be for any of the big names.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnm021's Items on eBay

I was looking at this. http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/tickets.html. So those are the same prices you will have to pay there its that expensive for say montana's or aikman's auto?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Those are just a little higher than what you would probably pay at the show...but not much...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast