Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HUGE Ultimate Hit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlbluesfan87's Items on eBay

I am a ninja :) - it's not hard to figure out what it sold for since he sold it on this site

duh. LOL.

Country
    See the_never_ending's Items on eBay

Sweet Shield

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

Congrats to the OP on an awesome break !...I bet you had butterflies in your stomach when you saw that baby..I know I would have. Thanx for sharing the break and for making another collector very happy as well.

Awesome break - though I think you would have easily got a lot more for it on ebay.

It's not always about what a card is worth...that beauty is now in the hands of a collector ho can appreciate it for more than it' monetary value.
    And isn't that what the Hobby is all about ?

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

wow.. that Maxwell... just wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Awesome 1/1!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See pata26's Items on eBay

Congrats to the OP on an awesome break !...I bet you had butterflies in your stomach when you saw that baby..I know I would have. Thanx for sharing the break and for making another collector very happy as well.

It's not always about what a card is worth...that beauty is now in the hands of a collector ho can appreciate it for more than it' monetary value.

I have to agree. All you guys can't imagine how happy I am. I spend hours a day to find cards of Voracek... I was dreaming of this card since I collect Jakub.

This card will stay in my PC for a really long time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    See Jobber94's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not worth it, great pull

Last edited by wnysupport; 05-01-2009 at 11:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

When I opened the pack and I saw thick and white I was like "cool I pulled a patch" then I flipped it around and saw the shield it was like hitting a jackpot on a slot machine. It was also the first time someone pulled a 1/1 at the shop I buy from.

I might have got more on ebay, but after I had about a dozen people tell me that pata26 would want the card and I saw her collection I pretty much knew she was going to get the card. I feel good getting the card to a true collector.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the Schenn FT?????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Calgary Flames Chicago Blackhawks
    See bhawk3's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

nice shield card

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast