Thread: Cheapest Way To Ship?

Cheapest Way To Ship?

I was just wondering what the cheapest way to ship cards is I have a ton of cards to sell and I wanna make sure I'm not sending for free and getting nothing out of it.

2. Kronozio
    You can ship Bubble Mailer for $1.17 never ship in a PWE unless it's one card and the other person allows you to. That should be around 63 cents

are you sending singles or larger lots. If you have a lot of 1000 or more cards it's usually cheapest to send via USPS FLat Rate box which is in the $11 with DC these days. If I have to send something larger than what will fit into a flat rate box (which is about 2000 cards or so) I send with FedEx or UPS. Those carriers offer much better pricing when you get larger and heavier lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    are you sending singles or larger lots. If you have a lot of 1000 or more cards it's usually cheapest to send via USPS FLat Rate box which is in the $11 with DC these days. If I have to send something larger than what will fit into a flat rate box (which is about 2000 cards or so) I send with FedEx or UPS. Those carriers offer much better pricing when you get larger and heavier lots.
    Im sure Larger lots would be the way to go but I don't know really what anything is worth I've kind of looked stuff up here and there. I just got these cards for free from my cousin and don't want any of it.

If someone wants them then they can pay for the shipping or go half/half

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFNShow View Post
    Im sure Larger lots would be the way to go but I don't know really what anything is worth I've kind of looked stuff up here and there. I just got these cards for free from my cousin and don't want any of it.

Shoot me a PM of the kind of cards and i can pay for shipping for you to send them to me