08-09 Radiance (Possible Patterns?)

This may be a little off base...but, I was just noticing something. So far today, I have seen 5 different breaks of this UD Radiance. I have also seen everyones negative opinions. But, something that I have just noticed that is even more concerning to me is this.....

J.R. Giddens
    Sonny Weems
    Mario Chalmers

Every break so far, that I have seen posted contain these 3 guys. Just curious as to where the "A" level rookies are?

2. The Card Swap
    Moved to Basketball Card Talk.

Interesting...wasn't this just released in the last day or 2 though? Maybe all the great rookies are at the end of the production line or something....

Mario Chalmers is one of the better rookies for the year....

Quote Originally Posted by mattyj View Post
    Mario Chalmers is one of the better rookies for the year....
    No doubt. I really like Chalmers.

And so far, on Ebay al the rookie autos are stickers...except for one guy. DJ White from the OKC Thunder.

That's very strange. At least Topps Signature has the excuse of the autos being numbered so high that you're bound to see some doubles.

$200 per box.. ? why not premier.. at least 1 or 2 quad jersey auto + a stitch...

sticker auto...? why not Topps signature.. 8 auto including one "A" class !! lol

One guy on here said he pulled a Rudy Fernandez.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyj View Post
    dj white ISNT one of the best rookies ;) lol

I dont recall saying that he was.. Just commenting on the fact, that he is the only 08-09 rookie that signed "on card."

He is something special though. He had a softball sized tumor in the side of his face all year long...and he had 6 surgeries. He finally got healed up enough to play in the last 3-5 games of the season, and in very limited time, he dominated on the inside. He's a legit double/double machine.