Thread: Is it worth it??

Is it worth it??

Is it worth it to buy a box of 04 Fleer Tradition or a bunch of the packs?? I'm not much of a FB collector but I'm feeling like dabbling in some rather cheaper stuff. Thanks for the advice guys!!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    If you want to be able to just bust some packs you might as well get a box simply because you know your getting the stuff in there instead of getting a possible pickthrough pack

Jay

go with the box for. that way you would get a better chance of getting gu'd or autos. than buy a few packs that my have allready been searched and get nothing.

I'm not impartial on "FLEER TRADITION FB 2004"cause for me,it'probably one on the best product of the year.I'll go for a box cause you will get 2 memorabilia and a rookie hot pack.I just crack my first box of this product and i get a Tatum Bell jersey/helmet numbered 4/25 and a Greg Jones cap 7/100.Interesting fact:on the jones card,there's the JACK from the cap.

Talking 2004 FLEER TRADITION FB

hOW MUCH CAN I GET FOR A TATUM BELL JSY/HELMET 4/25 AND FOR A GREG JONES CAP,BUT WITH "JACK" ON THE SWATCH (7/100)tHANKS FOR YOUR ANSEWRS.