Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newest Prize Possession

Newest Prize Possession

I have to give a huge shoutout to my buddy Jeff, for letting me have an opportunity to have this card. I tried so hard to win one of the three Flag patches that were on eBay, but failed each time. I wanted so bad to add this card to my collection. I've always loved the flag patches and being in the military, it holds a special spot. Jeff won this card, and like the standup guy he is, he let me get the card from him. This is definitely one of my best Hamlins, and I can't thank Jeff enough. Thanks bud!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    nice patch, goes great with the fed ex one.
    dave

Very nice, and congrats!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Sweet Card!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SWEET addition Gary!! Congrats on adding it to your pc!! I agree Jeff is a pretty cool guy! You`ve got some awesome stuff in your pc! Thanks for sharin!!

Tom

saw it over at Nuts-sick card! Congrats.

Howdy nice 1, would look good in my US flag card collection

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast