Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Country

Super glove mojoooooo pheebs

Well I just went the toronto show and sold most of my good collection to an ottawa collector. Got 450 for which was a bit under what i wanted but hey. Alls good. This was the best box breaks i have ever done in my life. Some hwere pulled by the wife who hates the hobby. But i got her to help open some stuff in order for us to get out of their quicker. I busted 2 boxes or BTP. One was busted by me the other by the wife. The we each got a redemption 1/1. So after our good luck there I decided to buy 2 SPA and 1 Champs. The wife help bust them again. Anyway the hits are below The best will be for last.

First between the pipes.

The Hextall and the Hasek was pulled by the wife. I pulled the Cheevors and The Super Glove that will be posted last. PHEEBS be patient.

And the 2 redemptions we got., I pulled the Hall the wife pulled the Osgood. Both 1/1's

On A side note I was not much of a fan of BTP last year but **** ITG YOU BLEW ME AWAY.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See matteohockey's Items on eBay

Wow those are amazing cards!!!!!!!!!!

Country

Continued

Now the SPA. I got two Patch's. One in each box. Both are out of 100 both are autos and both are rookes. Ill save thos for the last post along with the super Glove.

The Messier and Gaby below are both limited and number to 100

Now the Champs

Not as good as the rest but the MAson rookie is what i like even though its just a reg card. it is not for trade.

The best for last in my next post.

Country

Thanks Matteo

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice Breaks
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hit on the Crosby and Mason, and a sick BTP break!

Country

NOw the BEST FOR LAST

These are by far the best box break you could ask for in the boxes. I a seriuos note what more could anyone ask for.

3rd Star Steve Stamkos Auto patch rookie 2cl /100 (BV rought 200-300)

2ND STAR

SUPER GLOVE BRODEUR (Could someone tell me if this is the gold version) This is JUST A KILLER CARD. BV I'm putting on this is 550. I know its hight but I have only seen one more of these and it sold for over 400 cash. I have attached the link so you can see for your self. Also i think its cool becouse its the exact othe piece that matches mine. I have the right part . the one that sold was the left part.http://cgi.ebay.ca/2008-09-BETWEEN-THE-PIPES-MARTIN-BRODEUR-SUPER-GLOVE_W0QQitemZ200331032524QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_S M_Sports_Cards?hash=item200331032524&_trksid=p3286 .c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3 A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

1ST STAR

STEVE MASON auto rc patch 6cl 5 breaks /100

So how did I do. LOL
    Last edited by daniel0415; 05-02-2009 at 09:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet breaks....The Marty is the Silver Version...it will say Gold Version on the back and the color of the card will be a little different....regardless, sweet patch and would love to add it to our (Pheebs and my) collection...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow man, these card are sick!!!

The glove of the Brodeur is crazy and that Mason is just too sweet!

Country

Sweet breaks....The Marty is the Silver Version...it will say Gold Version on the back and the color of the card will be a little different....regardless, sweet patch and would love to add it to our (Pheebs and my) collection...

I bet you and pheebs would love it. But not sure your have any thing I would want. Only interested in mason stuff right now. Or really sick auto patch rookies multi coloured. More than 3.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast