View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best AC/DC Song Ever Round 2 (Elite Eight)

Read the first round if you don't know what to do, there was a 3-way tie for 8th but since this is my poll I picked Let There Be Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by jsox View Post
    Back in Black is the best :)
    Well, TNT beat it last round.

For Those About to Rock...it's an anthem!

For Those About to Rock is my choice, and it was my choice in the first round.

My second choice didnt make it to this round, Its a Long Way to the Top if You Want to Rock and Roll.

BTW, OPT, I wish I could find the opening video the the Godsmack concerts during their 06 tour (I think) that had "For Those About to Rock" in the background, it was amazing.

For those about to rock, of course. I've loved that song literally since I was 6 haha!

Haven't been on in a while, how did Highway to H*ll get only 2 votes? That's probably one of the best rock songs ever, and it has Bon Scott on vocals

Quote Originally Posted by Aikman_TheGreat View Post
    For Those About to Rock is my choice, and it was my choice in the first round.

My second choice didnt make it to this round, Its a Long Way to the Top if You Want to Rock and Roll.

BTW, OPT, I wish I could find the opening video the the Godsmack concerts during their 06 tour (I think) that had "For Those About to Rock" in the background, it was amazing.
    Good choices, my friend...your #1 and #2 are my #2 and #1

That's pretty cool...I've never been a huge fan of Godsmack (they are better than a lot of the newer rock, though), but I always think it's cool when newer bands show reverence to the legends.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast