Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topps Signature prices plummeting

Boxes can now be had for $100. I did not think they would drop this soon. Not sure if I would ever buy a box of this stuff when singles are so cheap. At what price will you guys start buying packs/boxes of this stuff?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    What was the starting price of the boxes? i saw them $130-$150 i think, could be wrong, i'd stick to singles unless it dropped to like $50
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Wow, just wow. I may have to pick up a box, because at the end of the day, it's really about collecting. It's not about trying to sell back stuff on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by HIJACK12 View Post
    Wow, just wow. I may have to pick up a box, because at the end of the day, it's really about collecting. It's not about trying to sell back stuff on eBay.
    while i agree, i tghink the stuff will be hard to trade, because of the high print run on so many cards, i dont think beckett will give a good value, while i dont like beckett and i dont use it, people wont give much because beckett says not to...
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    while i agree, i tghink the stuff will be hard to trade, because of the high print run on so many cards, i dont think beckett will give a good value, while i dont like beckett and i dont use it, people wont give much because beckett says not to...
    I agree with your thoughts as well. They may be fairly hard to trade. I have a Dwight Howard Auto from that stuff that regularly sells on eBay for between $20 and $30, but because of it being numbered so high someone thought it would be ok to offer me a couple of unnumbered jersey cards for it. Unfortunately, we seem to be living in the age of Beckett somehow.

By the way, congrats on 1000 feedback :-) .

I agree with your thoughts as well. They may be fairly hard to trade. I have a Dwight Howard Auto from that stuff that regularly sells on eBay for between $20 and $30, but because of it being numbered so high someone thought it would be ok to offer me a couple of unnumbered jersey cards for it. Unfortunately, we seem to be living in the age of Beckett somehow.

By the way, congrats on 1000 feedback :-) .

Some people just have no clue?

However, i already have two Autos from the set, Vince Carter /599, or /499 i think its /599 though which isnt bad for this set, and then one of my favorite players, Thaddeus Young /1,000,000+ lol

and thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I may pick up a pack or two now...just to get some autos...

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20 View Post
    I may pick up a pack or two now...just to get some autos...

Im curious how the base/parallels will price in this set.

Quote Originally Posted by montej1695 View Post
    Im curious how the base/parallels will price in this set.

I'm sure they'll be just NICKELS..as they base cards are number to >> 2325 EACH. Why even bother #'ing them.
    I actually picked up about 7 packs..at $20 a pack from my cardshop. I could've bought a whole BOX for that price..lol.
    There's a few on Ebay now with BIN for just over $100 I had a bid on one that is due to end in about 8 hrs..it's up to $75..there's actually ONE up there NOW..
    BIN $103 and only $4.99 shipping..wow.. NOT bad!! Most of the sellers want $125 + and then an addt'l $7-$10<< shipping..lol.

Evan~~

I'm with you there, but the price is still too high IMO. Busting and selling the cards is a gamble, and a good way to get into debt long term. However, this product is not even a gamble. I don't think there is a box out there which would produce $100 worth of cards. Better off buying singles until the prices go to 50-60 dollars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast