Thread: need your help

need your help

i have a few balls that are signed with sharpie on white panels. is there some kind of spray i could use to protect it from fading? i'd love to display these balls but i would hate for them to be completely faded in a year or so. thanks

for example,

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I would definitely use U.V. glass. A bit expensive but a nice way to protect your investment.

Clear spray paint or clear varnish. I use it on my rifle stocks. I would test it out first.

You have to be careful because a liquid might cause the ink to run or bleed. UV glass is really the only way to prevent fading from light.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!