Looking for Kings....Whatcha got????

OK - Trying this out.....I will buy any Kings card for 3CC
    I dont care who it is or if its a base, insert, Auto, GU, #ed or anything....BUT it has to be someone in a Kings uniform on the card........It can be any amount of cards....
    I would prefer players in this list but I will buy any player in a Kings uniform for 3CC

I will try this until I hit 450CCs worth of cards.....LMK

2. SCC End 2017

Chris, I have a stack of Kings... plus I found a another monster box of base today...

I have to check out your list, but I might be able to put together a 200 to 500 Kings if you want them.

LMK,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    Chris, I have a stack of Kings... plus I found a another monster box of base today...

I have to check out your list, but I might be able to put together a 200 to 500 Kings if you want them.

LMK,
    Scott
    Sounds good - Just LMK how much CC you want for them....
    I am thinking about doing something with the cards I have at some Kings fan function and figured I could give away the base (after I have my 1 per player ) :)
    Not sure what I can do.....I have plenty of older Kings stuff (Pucks, SGA, Books and plenty of cards....just not sure how to get a booth or something....
    Kings Fan Fest is coming in August

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Sounds good - Just LMK how much CC you want for them....
    I am thinking about doing something with the cards I have at some Kings fan function and figured I could give away the base (after I have my 1 per player ) :)
    Not sure what I can do.....I have plenty of older Kings stuff (Pucks, SGA, Books and plenty of cards....just not sure how to get a booth or something....
    Kings Fan Fest is coming in August
    let me get you a count and we can go from there.

Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    let me get you a count and we can go from there.

Scott
    Sounds good - LMK

I also can find a few hundred out of 2 monster boxes. I will start pulling them. Do you need doubles or just one of each?

Quote Originally Posted by nebboy View Post
    I also can find a few hundred out of 2 monster boxes. I will start pulling them. Do you need doubles or just one of each?
    Thanks for the response - Will be looking for only 295CC worth right now -
    LMK if you can still work it out
    Prefer one of each....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    got 17 kings cards if u r interested still. ed
    Thanks - I only have 50cc to spare right now - if you want it, set up the trade