Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Looking for Kings....Whatcha got????

    OK - Trying this out.....I will buy any Kings card for 3CC
    I dont care who it is or if its a base, insert, Auto, GU, #ed or anything....BUT it has to be someone in a Kings uniform on the card........It can be any amount of cards....
    I would prefer players in this list but I will buy any player in a Kings uniform for 3CC

    I will try this until I hit 450CCs worth of cards.....LMK

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Chris, I have a stack of Kings... plus I found a another monster box of base today...

    I have to check out your list, but I might be able to put together a 200 to 500 Kings if you want them.

    LMK,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    Chris, I have a stack of Kings... plus I found a another monster box of base today...

    I have to check out your list, but I might be able to put together a 200 to 500 Kings if you want them.

    LMK,
    Scott
    Sounds good - Just LMK how much CC you want for them....
    I am thinking about doing something with the cards I have at some Kings fan function and figured I could give away the base (after I have my 1 per player ) :)
    Not sure what I can do.....I have plenty of older Kings stuff (Pucks, SGA, Books and plenty of cards....just not sure how to get a booth or something....
    Kings Fan Fest is coming in August

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Sounds good - Just LMK how much CC you want for them....
    I am thinking about doing something with the cards I have at some Kings fan function and figured I could give away the base (after I have my 1 per player ) :)
    Not sure what I can do.....I have plenty of older Kings stuff (Pucks, SGA, Books and plenty of cards....just not sure how to get a booth or something....
    Kings Fan Fest is coming in August
    let me get you a count and we can go from there.


    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    let me get you a count and we can go from there.


    Scott
    Sounds good - LMK

  8. #7
    I also can find a few hundred out of 2 monster boxes. I will start pulling them. Do you need doubles or just one of each?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nebboy View Post
    I also can find a few hundred out of 2 monster boxes. I will start pulling them. Do you need doubles or just one of each?
    Thanks for the response - Will be looking for only 295CC worth right now -
    LMK if you can still work it out
    Prefer one of each....

  10. #9

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    got 17 kings cards if u r interested still. ed
    Thanks - I only have 50cc to spare right now - if you want it, set up the trade

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on