Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fleer Roger Clemens RC FT/FS

Fleer Roger Clemens RC FT/FS

Title says it all...LMK if you are interested and what you have to offer...In trade I'm looking for only autos and if you want to buy, just make me a cash offer.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

The only thing I saw was this:

2002 Bowman's Best Joe Mauer Blue Auto (HTG)

I have a 97 Donruss Signature Signficant Signature Killebrew BV $40 I could offer.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

jfried: Thanks for the offer but I prefer current players and autos from 2002-2004.

anything of my site that you like, i still have to add cert. autos of vlad, rolen, and pujols 01 bowman rc, rolen bowmans best RC graded by GEM (pristine)

I'll trade you a 03 donruss signature legends of summer al kaline auto and 03 fleer hot prospects red hot #/100 roy oswalt auto (both book 25) for the clemens and pinnacle jeter rc (just dropped to 10 in the new beckett. bv40 for bv40.

I can do a cash/trade offer as well if you like anything on my site. lmk.

I could also offer a 85 Topps Clemens RC and a bv15 auto for the fleer clemens. I could also offer the clemens/cash for the fleer clemens. Idk, I doubt you are interested in anything, but I figured I'd try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast