Thread: Finest Patch Auto $10 shipped

Finest Patch Auto $10 shipped

Need some quick paypal. Will sell this for $10 shipped #'d /107. Only catch is you must pay immediately after the deal is posted.

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/f...IMG_0004-2.jpg

Will also these this in absolutely free.

2007 Exquisite Singatures Garrett Jones Auto RC /235 (Twins rookie)
    Angel Guzman (Cubs) 2005 Donruss Champions Autograph
    Scott Rolen 2008 UD Heroes Jersey /200
    Humberto Sanchez (Yankees) Finest refractor RC
    Michael Hinckley (Nationals) Finest refractor RC
    Last edited by bigpapi4153; 05-02-2009 at 11:48 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

If you take a look at completed listings most have gone for $10 plus. There's always the occasional steal. I'm not that desperate lol. I can't take less than $10 and it is a good deal. I am also about to update the listing and add some more cards. Check it out in a minute i am changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi4153 View Post
    If you take a look at completed listings most have gone for $10 plus. There's always the occasional steal. I'm not that desperate lol. I can't take less than $10 and it is a good deal. I am also about to update the listing and add some more cards. Check it out in a minute i am changing it.
    I will think about it. I am trying to build the full name, and this is pretty tempting with the extras.