Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card lots for CC

Card lots for CC

Hello all was recently cleaning out my collection and realized I still have way too many base cards from 03-04 sets so I have decided to put them into lots again to sell. And since I am completely moved into my new place shipping will be much quicker since I plan on going to the post office every day or two. BUt heres the deal

For 80 CC you get 10 base cards

Incentive is every third pack has a gu or auto. Im not gonna lie and say theres a Jordan auto or like a 100 dollar GU in the lot but there are some tmac GU in there that you can pull and some decent autos
    THe base cards will come from these sets
    03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects
    03-04 SPX
    03-04 Topps Pristine
    03-04 Topps Bazooka
    03-04 UD Honor Roll
    03-04 Fleer Platinum
    03-04 Topps Chrome
    03-04 Topps Matrix

There are Rc's in there including some lower end melo and lebron cards. SO heres the deal once u donate the CC to me please send another pm with your address on it and I will send a cofim pm back to you to let you know I got your address. You should expect your packages in about a week at the latest within the US. If you live outside the US the CC will be different since shipping cost more. I will cover the shipping costs. So please let me know if you want these I have about 60 lots already packaged and ready to be shipped.

Also for the first 10 people who buy lots I will be holding a contest for a Jsaon Kidd FInest RC bv of 25 I think so u also get a chance at that so lmk if you want to buy some. ALso if you dont get your cards within a week and a half let me know and I will refund your CC with double of what you paid me. Thanks hand have fun collecting!!!

Sounds reasonable. Finally a good deal for CC.

I'll go for three which would be 240 CC, correct?
    LMK.
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content
    Collecting: Brook Lopez & Cat Osterman

I agree, good CC deal. Ill buy 3 lots. Sending 240 CC right now. Thanks

Would it be possible to get Stephon Marbury base cards from those sets? for 50CC

trfstptch- yes that is correct hope you enjoy your cards!!!

cardbuyer66- Please send your shipping address I have not received that but I have received the donation

wix- Sorry I cant do that all the cards are already packaged

shouldn't this be in the baseketball cards for cc thread in stead of the trading?

keeton moore- Just donate the CC and I will get however many lots out to u and send me your address

Sent you the CC and my address.

Thanks!
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content
    Collecting: Brook Lopez & Cat Osterman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast